"Perfectly gilded fashion, and music as seen through the eyes of a doe eyed girl..."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I feel so CLOSE to you right now, it's a force field...

...I wear my heart up on my sleeve like a big deal.
I am notorious for wearing my emotions in plain sight. This heart on your sleeve mentality, has it's good and bad quality's. It shows people utter joy, and also despair. It's one part of my personality that sometimes I wish I could turn off, but it's also the part of me...that I love the most. There is simply no questioning where I am at moment to moment, and I know that freaks a lot of people out.
Like an open book, you can read the exact page I am...and in this moment I am head over heels made about the new Calvin Harris song, 'Feel so Close". Yes, you heard it here first. I am crazy, mad about...a dance song.
Remember the good times in your life, and grab the one you feel close too...and don't let them go!

No comments:

Post a Comment