"Perfectly gilded fashion, and music as seen through the eyes of a doe eyed girl..."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Now, that the damage is done...I never miss it at all.

Time seems to slip away before we even have a second to grasp it. Along with all the music I have been, indulging in a lot of meditating. I've been focusing on 'ego', and all the crazy self-centered emotions that come along with it. Letting go of all the hurt, jealousy, and everything that falls into that category is so difficult to let go of. Time seems infinite, and letting go of it is taking a little more time than I am wanting.
While I am waiting, I will keep meditating...and these amazing podcasts are helping me along the way...
Download for free on Itunes
Temple Buddist Center at Unity Temple-By Janet Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment